Pages

Friday, June 3, 2011

Now With 30% More…

Of whatever it is you came here looking for!

Look! An update! Unfortunately, it’s nothing major; just a quick post to inform the masses (read: you) of up and coming things around The Fix Is In:

  • The first installment of the HWP is almost ready to go. It’s taking a lot longer than I initially expected, because of things that are mostly my fault. I promise you that it’s coming.
  • NEW FEATURE: My post on The Wizard gave me an idea. Granted, it’s one of my worse ideas, and there’s already a zillion people doing similar things on the internet, but I won’t be dissuaded! Introducing Late Night Netflix! Using Netflix’s instant-watch titles, my Roku player, and unfortunate decision making skills regarding time, I’m going to watch things on my Netflix account while I write the reviews for them. This is actually a two part feature:
    • Late Night Netflix: Movie Mania: This is where I take a look at movies that Netflix claims I will absolutely love or absolutely hate. We’ll see how well it knows me.
    • Late Night Netflix: Episode Insanity: This where I look at pilot/first, standout, or random episodes of TV shows or anime that Netflix says I will, you guessed it, love/hate.

If you have any suggestions you like to see for Movie Mania, or Episode Inanity, feel free to let me know. I’d be happy to look into it and deprive myself of sleep for your amusement.

 

Unrelated to anything else here: Thanks to my good friend Charlie-D for coming over and enjoying Mystery Science Theater 3000: Zombie Nightmare. I don’t entertain guests at home very often, but I could get used to guests if MST3K is involved.

No comments:

Post a Comment