Pages

Friday, April 8, 2011

Time to Get Back to Work

Hello, blog of mine. Hello, readers. I miss you all so much. Life has been a whirlwind of activity and I feel like I can finally talk about some things.

First and foremost, I’ve decided to go back to school. I’ve been making declarations of this nature in person for a while now, but this time it’s for real. I’ve applied, I’ve been accepted. There’s a few odds and ends left to shore up, but it is confirmed and I am returning to school. I am going to be an English major, concentration in literature, with a Music minor (already completed).

This is going to mean some heavy-duty, life-shifting adjustments. Work, living arrangements, life-style… well, what I’m getting at is this: for the next year and a half I’m going to be a complete mental case.

"But, Mr. Stern, you're already a mental case!"

True enough.

Either way, this should be a lot of fun.

In other news: Big project coming up on the blog. Stay tuned for details.

No comments:

Post a Comment