Pages

Thursday, December 2, 2010

Extreme Blog Makeover!

Already dated pop-culture references aside, if you've been reading my blog at all it may look a bit different. If you just stumbled upon it, well you won't notice a damn thing. The fact of the matter is I have been wanting to give this thing a face-lift for some time now; however, I have no mind for coding something, no real eye for design, and Blogger's templates all kind of suck. 

This is what I'm getting at: 
I need help on this one. I need help on this in a major way. I want this goofy little blog to be something I can be proud of, but I just cannot do it alone. What do you say? Help me make this blog less hideous to look at.

Help me help you.

Or at least help me to stop insulting and assaulting your general sense of aesthetics.

No comments:

Post a Comment