Pages

Thursday, September 10, 2009

Welcome to the Blog of the Blue-collared Brainiacs

Well, here we are. First real post. First and foremost I feel I must thank Katrina of With a Humble Hand for directly and indirectly influencing this blog. Directly, if it weren't for her input and advice that banner graphic would never have seen the light of day. Indirectly, reading Katrina's writings in recent days has inspired me. The spark to write has returned as well as a desire to have people read what I have to say. Thank you so much, Katrina. You're great.

So I suppose here is as good of a place as any to write about what is going on here. I think the description says it all. This is going to be a place for myself, as well as others in the coming days, to discuss stories from the world we encounter day to day: the working world, the church, various mediums of communication, and our relationships. We'll look at how we interact with these things. We'll post articles of interest. We'll share our stories from life.

So if you've been linked here, or if you stumbled here by accident I hope you'll stick around. I think we'll end up having a lot of fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment