Pages

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

I’m a Real Boy!

Has it really been close to a month since I last updated? My apologies. I don’t have much in the way of posting right now, but I thought I should give a quick update on some things.

 

  • The HWP is proving to be a difficult project, but I am working on it. To anyone who has been asking where these posts are, please be patient. This is a new sort of thing for me. I promise you that it is coming.
  • I am officially a full-time student again. I have a schedule and everything. Come August 29th, I return to the world of the academe.

 

On this second point, I’ve been asked the same question over and over again: “Are you excited?” At first my honest answer was “Among other things…”
Truth is I was a whirlwind of emotions; mostly a combination of excitement and fear. Yet, every step I take, every moment I come closer to returning to classes I find myself less fearful, still excited, and quite content.

I only ask that you hold me in your thoughts and prayers (if you’re the praying sort) during this next phase of my life.

Addendum: Over on the right, there’s a shiny, new ‘Like’ button for Facebook. It would mean the world to me, my lovely readers, if you would click that little button. It’s lonely and waiting for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment